Saturday, July 18, 2015

What's in a Name?

To grow this little theatre, I am finding that one of my biggest roadblocks is simply having some start up cash. Thankfully, I have access to several very talented artisans in the way of my mother, my friend's mother, and a close friend, so with my background in retail, the idea is to sell their wares and put the profits directly into SMART Theatre. This is great because it will help get SMART Theatre's name out there while being a nice selling point to the product itself. The only problem is:

I don't have a name.

I don't want this consignment business to be directly attached to SMART Theatre because as the theatre grows and ideally generates its own operating income, this business may just be a way to scratch that retail itch in my free time. Trying to come up with a name is making me crazy, though! I probably put too much pressure on the idea of having The Perfect Name, but I don't want to have created a stupid name that daily frustrates and annoys me in the future. At any rate, trying to pull a wonderful business name out of the ether is rough and the creativity just isn't flowing for me. I'll be sure and keep you posted. Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment